Local News Update
Please find crime information for August 2021 for New Waltham Ward, once I have the crime information for Humberston I will send it out.
There were forty three reported crimes across the Humberston & New Waltham Ward for August. Of these, the following have occurred in New Waltham.
* A male is currently on bail following a domestic related criminal damage at the home of his estranged wife.
* Graffiti was sprayed over play equipment at the Village Hall play area on 4th August.
Other crime include:
* Two reports of harassment.
* One report of shop theft from the Co-Op.
* Theft of power tools from a storage container in a garden on Sidney Taylor Court. (which turned out was borrowed without the owner's knowledge, but was later returned)
There have been no reports of ASB.
How you can help
Your local Neighbourhood Policing Team appreciates the importance of being in the right place, at the right time, for the right reasons to reassure the public, improve public confidence and reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in the area in which we all live and work.
We encourage all residents to call and report any issues where they live so that we can deal with any issues and step up our patrols in the area. The number to call for non-emergency issues is 101.
If you feel that there are other issues affecting you or your local community that should be given priority, please inform your local councillors or your Neighbourhood Policing Team.
Please feel free to share this alert with your family, friends, neighbours and social media by clicking the 'Share' button below this alert.
If you have a few minutes spare, please 'rate' this alert and it will assist when sending out more alerts to you. We try to keep the alerts are relevant to you within your Ward area and sometimes I will make you aware of other crime occurring in neighbouring Wards - ensuring that we stay vigilant.
Cleethorpes Policing Team
Visit our website for crime prevention advice
Links and attachments: Humberside Police will only ever link you to secure web-sites we trust. We will only send you attachments where we believe it is absolutely necessary.