Font Size A A A
My Community Alert logo
Humberside Police Logo Humberside Fire Logo Humberside PCC Logo


Alert message sent 14/11/2019 08:33:00

Information sent on behalf of Humberside Police

In order to receive a grant, applicants must be:  aged over 60 or disabled a homeowner or private sector tenant/Housing Association tenant.
In addition, applicants must not have combined household capital/savings* of more than £23,250 and an application to the fund must not have been made by the applicant in the last two years. 
*Capital / Savings excludes the property you live in, fixtures and fittings within the property and vehicles you own.
If you wish to apply to the fund please contact the East Riding Council or pop into Driffield Police Station on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 0900 and 1700 so that a community officer can visit you regarding home security or offer you general crime prevention advice.
Message sent by
Steve Sharp (Police,Pcso,Driffield)

Message tag words

Back to previous page
Click here to tweet this message to your followers

Discuss this alert message

Please see terms below before using this feature
Please be aware that the facility above is a Facebook service, posting your views will make some of your Facebook information visible to everyone (as with any Facebook activity).

The system administrators (VISAV Limited) monitor the content added. Any misuse or objectionable material should be reported to

The views expressed do not represent the views of the system administrators who are VISAV Limited, the Police, Neighbourhood Watch and other Information Provider using this service.
My Community Alert footer crest